From the Homepage you'll be able to perform a basic search and have access to the "Advanced Search" and Standards Search page as well. You'll also be able to login to view your saved content. To the left of the search box, you'll notice four additional buttons/drop-down menus that will bring you to different types of material.
- The Home button will take you back to the homepage no matter what page you're currently on.
- The Topics button will take you to the topics page that displays of all of our content modules.
- The Resources drop-down gives you access to: Videos, Games & Puzzles, Science Projects, Maps, Flags and Fun Facts
- Teacher Support has links to: Graphic Organizers, Printable Handouts, Class Forms, Science Diagrams, Science Projects, Outline Maps & Standards.
The homepage also gives you access to:
- The "Did You Know" feature with facts to engage students and a "Learn More" link to encourage exploration. content module photo pods take up a majority of the home screen and a yellow banner is displayed across them when the content is either new or updated.
- Featured Topics where 6 of your modules display.
- Explore Resources buttons: Videos, Games & Puzzles, Science Projects, Maps, Flags & Fun Facts
On the very bottom of the homepage, you'll have access to our "Help" support page and you also have the option to change the page language through Google Translate.