You can download a guide through the eBook Viewer. You will need a reader that is compatible with the specific guide format (PDF or EPUB) in order to read the downloaded guide.
To download a guide:
- Open the guide you would like to download in the eBook Viewer.
- Click Download in the left side panel of the eBook Viewer.
- Enter your email address and click the GO button.
- A message will display to let you know that an email with instructions for downloading the guide has been sent to the email address provided.
Note: If you would like to download the guide to a device, the best way is to open the download email on your device, if possible.
- Check your email. If you do not see an email from email@example.com, check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
- The email includes a link to download the guide. The link expires in 24 hours. Click the link to go to the Download page.
- On the Download page, click the Download eBook button. You will need an EPUB or PDF reader (depending on the eBook format) to read your guide. Note that the Download page specifies the type of reader you will need.
Related terms: downloading