How to Set Up Vault Campus Single Sign-On (SSO) in Symplicity
Kristan Halpern, Last modified by Kristan Halpern August 31 2018 12:22 PM
Vault Campus schools that use Symplicity can set up Vault Campus Single Sign-On through Symplicity.
To set up Vault Campus Single Sign-On through Symplicity:
- First, contact the Vault Campus Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) team to let them know you would like to set up Vault Campus SSO through Symplicity. Please provide the URL you use to access Symplicity.
- Then, in Symplicity, navigate to More > Tools > Links (updated from “Quicklinks”) > Student Link tab > Add New
- In the New Student Links section, select "External" from the Type drop-down. (Important: Be sure to select "External" here, not "Embedded Site".)
- In the Title field, add a title (e.g., "Vault Campus") for the link to Vault Campus that will be visible to students.
- In the Placement section, select the Quicklinks checkbox.
- In the Partner Integration drop-down, select Vault Campus, and the page will refresh and auto-fill the URL field.
- In the Rights section, set view rights, if applicable.
- Set Disable to “No” in order for the link to be visible.
- Select “Category”.
- Using the student view in Symplicity, test that you can access the Vault Campus site.