You can use Google to sign in to Vault once your Vault account has been associated with Google. You only have to do this association once. If you use Google to sign up for Vault Campus, then your accounts will already be associated. To learn more, see How to Sign Up for Vault Campus with Google.
To sign in with Google:
- On a Vault sign-in page, click the blue Google button.
- Log in to your Google account on the Google login screen.
- If your Vault account is already associated with Google, you will be signed in to Vault.
- If you do not already have a Vault account associated with Google, then:
- Google will display a page showing the permissions Vault is requesting. Click the Okay button to continue, or Cancel to cancel. If you cancel, you will not be signed in.
- On the "Do you already have a Vault account?" page:
- If you do not already have an existing Vault account, click the "Create Vault Account" button. You will see the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address that will be used to create your Vault account. Click "Create Vault Account" again to create the new Vault account using your Google login.
- If you have an existing Vault account that you would like to associate with your Google login, log in to your existing Vault account on the left side of the page.
- Once your Vault account has been successfully created/associated, you will be signed in to Vault.
Related terms: log in, login