You can disable Facebook sign in for your Vault account in myVault. You must be logged in to your Vault account in order to access myVault.
To disable Facebook sign in for your Vault account:
- Click the arrow to the right of "My Vault" on the header bar to display the myVault drop-down menu. (You must be logged in; if you are not logged in, you will not see "My Vault" on the header bar.)
- In the myVault drop-down menu, select My Account.
- In the Social Media Accounts section, click the Disable Facebook Sign In button.
- If your Vault account does not already have username/password authentication enabled, you will be prompted to set a password for your Vault account. This is so that you will still have a way to sign in to Vault once you have disabled Facebook sign in.
- Once Facebook sign in has been disabled, use your username (email address associated with your Vault account) and password to log in to Vault.