You can enable Google sign in for your Vault account in myVault. You must be logged in to your Vault account in order to access myVault.
To enable Google sign in for your Vault account:
- Click the arrow to the right of "myVault" on the header bar to display the myVault drop-down menu. (You must be logged in; if you are not logged in, you will not see "myVault" on the header bar.)
- In the myVault drop-down menu, select My Account.
- In the Social Media Accounts section, click the Connect with Google button.
- If you are not already logged in to Google, you will be prompted to log in on the Google login screen.
- Google will display a page showing the permissions Vault is requesting. Click the Okay button to enable Google sign in for Vault, or Cancel to cancel. If you cancel, Google sign in will not be enabled for your Vault account.